It is FRIDAY! Let’s celebrate with some RosterBot updates!
- Chirp Channel – You conversations will load at the most recent comment so you will be easily up-to-date with your teammates.
- Chirp had a problem where if you refreshed the page it would sometimes fail to load. We fixed that.
- We now show Manager icons for teams that you manage on the sidebar and top navigation bar.
- Team Email – Managers can now see exactly who on the team is receiving the email before sending off your email.
- Team Email – Improvements have been made to make it a little easier for everyone to read your message. Hopefully this will help in making sure your message gets across to your team!
- Design Improvements – The layouts for Password Reset, Positions and Team Email are now in line with Material Design standards.
- Post Event Reports – A silly bug which limited your post-event message to just 150 characters has been removed. Whoops!
If you have any questions, suggestions or improvements we could make to RosterBot, we’d love to hear them at firstname.lastname@example.org