Want to create up to 100 events with just a single click? You can do that with our latest CSV importer.
We’ve updated our Spreadsheet Importer so you can take your Excel, Numbers, Google Sheets or any other type of spreadsheet schedule into RosterBot in just a few seconds.
Here’s how to use the CSV Importer:
- If you have your schedule in a spreadsheet already, you will want to ensure you are following the format provided in this template. Or you can download the template and input your schedule and import your schedule too.
- Make sure you have filled in all the fields required, following the format shown in the headers.
- Next, save or export your spreadsheet as .CSV file.
- Once this is done, head to your Events page, toggle to the Import option and then upload your .CSV file.
- You will then be shown all the events you are creating – review the events and make sure the information is all accurate then click ‘Import’. If you find anything is incorrect, no problem, you can edit each event via its Event Details page.